Asda Erith RDC

is this where it is?

Clicky

or am i way off the mark cos according to google maps thats where it is,

whats it like there?
quick turn around or take a good book?

any funny H&S or even ones that will just get you shot rules i should know about?

apparently im going there tomorrow so if you see a white unit with Lee G in the window and a fat bloke sat in it say hello

I’m not sure what that one is (Dartford prb.) but I think the Erith one is actually the one at Norman Rd, Erith just off A2016 Picardy Manorway. Only ever delivered food to the canteen there so I can’t help further.

Take a book 5 minutes to tip 4 pallets all of the same product and 2 hours for paperwork every time.

I went there on my first ever class one job. Took a couple of shunts to get things where they needed to be!

They started tipping me within 10 minutes of my arrival, although I was half an hour late for my booking time :blush:

No mega-stupid health and safety, hand your keys in when parked and you get them back with the paperwork. Lots of signs saying drivers are supposed to wait in the waiting room whilst being unloaded, but funnily enough, they made an exception when I went out to move the curtains to the other end of the trailer.

Not difficult to find, turn left after the bridge and it’s around near the river. You’ll see it from the bridge infact.

I delivered to that RDC when on agency for ASDA but that was in 2004…

Here

Erith is the chilled distribution centre. It’s three or four miles away from the bridge (over the bridge and turn right).
As whisky777 says, you can tip quickly but take hours for the paperwork to be sorted, unless you are “drop and drive”. Asda at Bristol and Lutterworth do this (or at least they did for Culina) but Bedford and Erith didn’t.

As said thats the dartford one the Erith one is on Norman road off Picardy Manorway.

from the FAQ forum

Maps to RDC’s - Supermarkets & Food

Tralfamadore:
Erith is the chilled distribution centre. It’s three or four miles away from the bridge (over the bridge and turn right).
As whisky777 says, you can tip quickly but take hours for the paperwork to be sorted, unless you are “drop and drive”. Asda at Bristol and Lutterworth do this (or at least they did for Culina) but Bedford and Erith didn’t.

you were spot on and luckily we do a drop and drive system with them, in and out in about 40 minutes both days.