Asda, Doncaster

Got a 17.00 tip at Asda, Donny, tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can night out just outside, co’s I will have had enough by the time I get out of there ! :unamused:

No problem. Just a matter of if you can find a space.

Stan

Yep, you’ll be doin well to get a space around there at this time, goodluck

Cheers chaps, thought that might be the case. Not starting till 06.30 in the morning, so I should have a bit of spare driving time left, when & if I get out of there. Don’t want to stop on the A1, one of ours got his diesel done a few months ago around that area.

On the a1 inbetween the m18 and Redhouse where Asda is, there’s a few petrol stations with big parking areas which quite a few wagons park up on, I’m unsure if they charge for parking or not though.

selby newcomer:
On the a1 inbetween the m18 and Redhouse where Asda is, there’s a few petrol stations with big parking areas which quite a few wagons park up on, I’m unsure if they charge for parking or not though.

Thanks, I’ll have a look if I’m stuck.

Well, that was fun !

2 & a half hours to tip/wait for paperwork, for 6 Poxy pallets. (Hardly worth it)

I broke the records earlier- getting in & out of Tesco Teeside in an hour & a half, with 14 pallets !.

At least if found a parking space up the end of the road, so should be quiet (as long as B & Q don’t start banging about !)