Asda cribbs causeway

Do they still let people get away with parking in the corner of their car park or has it been ruined by some since I was last there a year or so ago?

Still wagons in there every night, they have put a small sign up saying no HGV overnighting. Can’t see it lasting much longer though there’s 20 plus in there most nights

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yeah went in there and there was loads. Seen the signs too.

Also noted a number of travelling folk parked up so made a dash for it and found somewhere else.

Yeah people still park in there overnight, as far as im aware there is no fines as of yet. Although i dont need to park there overnight, i do park in there sometimes for breaks and to get my weekly supplies, and it has started to have a msa parking area stench. So i dont think it will be much longer before they put in a height barrier or send out fines for overstaying. It is a shame tho, because if it was treated with respect it is a very idea parking space.

bristolrob:
Yeah people still park in there overnight, as far as im aware there is no fines as of yet. Although i dont need to park there overnight, i do park in there sometimes for breaks and to get my weekly supplies, and it has started to have a msa parking area stench. So i dont think it will be much longer before they put in a height barrier or send out fines for overstaying. It is a shame tho, because if it was treated with respect it is a very idea parking space.

Cant see it mate, they take too much money off the drivers who stay there, the manager is quite on-side` apparently…

I was in there doing a trailer swop the other week, and there must have been 60+ trucks parked up, so its still popular :open_mouth: :laughing: