Asda choosing Scania again

truckingtopics.co.uk/asdascania.html

just when we thought we may get Volvo’s :cry:

They got a mahoosive order of Volvos on 61 plate last year, as they were all lined up at Stallinborough Volvo.

Ken.

New Scania -much better.automatic gearbox,but no clutch.

George@ASDA driver:

What do you like about the Volvo/dislike about the Scania?

GasGas:

George@ASDA driver:

What do you like about the Volvo/dislike about the Scania?

mainly perfer the ishift over the opticruise :slight_smile:

assuming ishift still ‘crawls’, haven’t driven one for a few years :slight_smile:

Hi George@asda, i sent you a PM.

Andrejs:

But the cab and the rest are the same rubbish. They should go to bankruptcy instead Saab… :imp:

The south east get the new scanias in the main which then in the 2nd half of the contract are transferred to the north west as the north west rdc’s do a lot less mileage so they must be on a mileage deal. The north west very rarely get new trucks. Its changing a bit now though with asda putting more work ou of their own hands and into nft.

Doesn’t matter what they get in my experience the cabs end up not fit to keep dogs in

Great news, wish they’d all do 56, volvos & scannys…!!!

Pimpdaddy:

they do. It’s the ■■■■■■■■■■ drivers who don’t!!!

I sit at 56 :slight_smile:

Used g-cabs for 5ish years,good truck,never had one give me a moments trouble

Hi George@ASDA, i guess you did’nt read my PM so this is my final offer, i’ll swop you this for that new Scania :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: and it’s allready got Wal Mart written on it :wink: :wink:

Charles

3yn787wowsw6.jpg

George@ASDA driver:

Pimpdaddy:

they do. It’s the ■■■■■■■■■■ drivers who don’t!!!

I sit at 56 :slight_smile:

The guys sat at 50 are probably top of the fuel consumption table hitting their bonus every month. I’m one of them. Hardly taking the ■■■■ and not holding anybody up.

remy:
Hi George@ASDA, i guess you did’nt read my PM so this is my final offer, i’ll swop you this for that new Scania :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: and it’s allready got Wal Mart written on it :wink: :wink:

Charles

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: take it a big cab inside ?

Dennisthemenace:

Andrejs:

But the cab and the rest are the same rubbish. They should go to bankruptcy instead Saab… :imp:

Ask for a topline then you won’t moan :smiling_imp: