As if the job ain’t hard enough..l

… you get berks like this out to spoil your day! Earlier today.

Driver raise your suspension right up and drive forward slowly :wink:

One for Harry Callaghan

bald bloke:

Slowly?

bald bloke:

That would be as satisfying as using one of them big soft rubber blades to remove water from your car/truck after you’ve washed it! :smiley:

exit:

bald bloke:

Slowly?

Good Job it`s Tuesday, if it was foot down Friday I suspect it would be a bit messy

Is that Max Headroom :laughing:

I don’t think I’d have noticed him.

Its Eccles, what do you expect? Its known as Not Right City because of all the not rights roaming up and down Church Street.

drivers responsibly to know height of highest point, being unit/trailer/the load hope he gets the book thrown at him

TruckDriverBen:
drivers responsibly to know height of highest point, being unit/trailer/the load hope he gets the book thrown at him

Say what?

TruckDriverBen:

Think your misread the post .
The truck isn’t stuck. Theres no low bridges on.the m602.
Some nutter decided to jump from.the bridge onto his truck

You should really read not just look at a picture and presume 2 and 2 makes 4

Hes actually correct, that trailer, including the load standing on top of it is at least 20ft high. Also looks pretty insecure to me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fuzrat:
Hes actually correct, that trailer, including the load standing on top of it is at least 20ft high. Also looks pretty insecure to me [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Two offences…
Plus stopping on a “clearway”?
What mode should his tacho be on?

My sympathy is with the sou on the roof, and the amazing result that no harm was suffered.
Surely the driver had great judgement. Photographs can be deceiving, so i dont know the correct facts.

Franglais:

Fuzrat:
Hes actually correct, that trailer, including the load standing on top of it is at least 20ft high. Also looks pretty insecure to me [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Two offences…
Plus stopping on a “clearway”?
What mode should his tacho be on?

I would say “ferry mode” thats the one for stowaways right? :laughing: :laughing: