AS 24 FUEL CARDS

I will be receiving one of these. Are they OK to use on Italian toll roads? I know they do Mont Blanc and Frejus.

as24.com/as24/as24-website.n … enDocument

as24.com/as24/as24-website.n … 30059D6AF&

make sure you get a return ticket, it’s discounted. quite a bit as far as i can remember.
we use a MOTIS card now, it’s already discounted.

i’d pull in at Aosta and try to get a telepass using your AS24 card.
we get most of our telepass, go boxes, etc supplied direct from AS24, so i don’t know if you can do it yourself. it’s worth a shot, and it’ll save you a lot of time in the long run.

we have viacards (telepass), think its something to do with dkv. our normal dkv and as24 dont work the italian tolls

Its been a while since I was last down Italy, then you could only use Via card, credit card or cash for the Italian motorways. Can pay for the Frejus or Blanc with DKV, Euroshell etc, I dont think you can pay for it with AS24 though. The AS24 cards I had were for diesel only.

You can definatley pay for the Blanc/Frejus on AS24 but you cannot use it for Italian tolls, ViaCard, Visa & cash only.

if you pulling a fridge they dont do return tickets something to do with the ■■■■■■ you need to transit the tunnel since the fire i used to go swiz but that can be a pain in the arse that was 18 months ago so might be a bit different now good luck

As24 eurotraffic cards will pay for blanc/ frejus but not Italian tolls.

460MC:
As24 eurotraffic cards will pay for blanc/ frejus but not Italian tolls.

but according to the link above, it looks like you can use it to buy a telepass, or via card.

As stated above if you have the as24 EUROTRAFFIC you can pay french tolls
mont blanc and frejus if not a fridge get return ticket as long as coming back through within 15 days
It WILL NOT work in Italy for tolls

They only accept viacard or telepass cash and visa

You can apply for a via card or telepass through them but normally few weeks to come through
or through dkv etc

If you have just as24 card diesal only and cant be used on tolls

If going to be reguler get a french toll box from them or dkv etc you get discount back on the tolls then