Artrans Scania R730

Anyone Got A Picture ?

This a burgendy one by any chance with 730 in beg letters on side skirts if so i offten see this and will grab few pictures next time see it parked up in the week

the 730 ive seen of theirs is a white 6x2, TazTrans got a burgandy 4x2 pulling a fridge.

kindle530:
the 730 ive seen of theirs is a white 6x2, TazTrans got a burgandy 4x2 pulling a fridge.

Thats the one kindle i new was something trans didnt look anything special just the 730 down the side skirts 730 on fridges :laughing: bet the driver thinks all the hills have been flatened

would be good to see a picture of the artrans one

psv8:

kindle530:

Thats the one kindle i new was something trans didnt look anything special just the 730 down the side skirts 730 on fridges :laughing: bet the driver thinks all the hills have been flatened

lol i bet.

psv8:

A mate of mine has been driving a 730 pulling full weight boxes back and forth across the M62, I was talking to him the other day when he was heading west up the hill towards Huddersfield, maximum weight it was just off the limiter (a needles width) and the istant fuel consumption was “3 point something”!! it has been averaging close to 9MPG overall tho.

Ross.

taken yesterday at a1 truckstop