Artic unit needed for my wedding

can some one help me i need a artic unit to take me to my wedding in october :slight_smile: would some one be able to put me in contact with a company in the clacton area your help is much wanted benson

You could try Unitruc, based in or near Southend.

Congrats with the wedding.

Or you could look in Yellow Pages, under Road Haulage. Any companies with a Clacton or Colchester area code could be worth walking/driving past, to have a quick look at what the tackle looks like. (You wouldn’t want to turn up at your wedding in a rough old dog.) I would think that an owner/driver would be your best bet, though not nessesarily. When you find what you are looking for, contact them n see what they say. Again, I would think that, there would be no problem with taking the groom to church, maybe bride and groom on to the reception as well, probably preferably over a weekend tho’.

What a great idea use an Artic from the church to the reception and consummate the marriage before you get to merry (can’t write ■■■■■■■■ :smiley:

You could always get cold feet and save your money!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

Dan a.k.a Boo:
You could always get cold feet and save your money!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

and your sanity! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

send me a pm think i can solve your problem will a white super space be ok â– â– 

thank you guys your so helpfull now to start that long rd to my hgvs :laughing: :laughing:

My cousin had a truck take him to and from the church on his wedding… I’ll have to trya and find some pics. It was one of his scottish mates and he turned up in this flash unit, cant remember what it was now though. His mate was in full Kilt and regalia… It looked really smart, with my cousin in his top hat and tails too…

One more thing Benson, are we all invitedâ– â– ?..LOL :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

you all can come,might upset the old bill as the church is oppisite clacton nick i dont think they would like all those nice trucks parked outside :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: andy how is dagenham these days as i left that fine place in summer off last year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did ya bensonâ– â– ?..

well, it wil be the best thing you ever did mate… Dagenham is an absolut Dive of a place. I want to move this year sometime.

We drove through Orsett today, and it was a gorgeous little place… Houses start at about 200K though… Mmm, have to have a rethink…

Where abouts in 'Nam were you?? I am at Five Elms…

i bought my bunglow in clacton for 36grand :smiley: :smiley: ,i lived on the heathway by the church elm pub i still have family up the fiddlers near the ship and shovel pub.

moveing down here was the best thing i ever did :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, I know the Church Elm…LOL… :unamused: :unamused:
And I’m just up the road to the ship and shovel… :wink:

Well, clacton is a bit far to commute to work, coz I will still have to come back to dagenham to work, so Its gotta be a bit more local. I was thinking somewhere up the A12 corridor, towards Chelsford… But we’ll see

My truck is more likely to cause my divorce than a wedding the amount of time it keeps me away from her who matters :blush: :blush: