Artic Drive

Had my first commercial Artic drive last week was great , not far tho 120 miles or so, now i have the bug & muti- drop with a ridgid seems so boring dont get me wrong i think myself lucky to have a job not being past my test long but i just fancy distance work not just running local stuff , was thinking trying to get night trunk work to get some hours in .

You’ll soon get bored. Same thing every night. It’s hell with street lights. Personally I would prefer supermarket work on nights. At least the runs can vary a little. What area are you in?

South ■■■■■■■

Kind of scuppers that idea then. What about night tramping on stobarts. I’m not their biggest fan but they’re nearer than any supermarket dc

MM stobarts im not a big fan neither :confused:

You will be fine on ESL so long as you don’t publicise the new start on here. Your street cred would drop dramatically.

But seriously… Best of luck fella on getting a start.

Trunking can be very boring but on the plus side you know where your going and dont get the hassle that comes with general.

Canute at Milnthorpe do a lot of trunking work, and Fedex operate out of the area.

I’m from Kendal, and there’s not a great deal I must admit.