Arrrrgh! r.d.c's again!

Why don’t they all do things in some sort of a consistant order!?

Been to two today, just as an example;

The first; pull up to gate, walk to gatehouse - paperwork checked, booking ref etc and I’m told to walk to the front of the building, hand paperwork in and wait in cab until the person in the gatehouse shouts me with a bay number. Onto a bay and hang keys on chain and MUST sit in cab until I get a green light. Then walk to the front of the building to collect paperwork and I can go.

Second, which is two units away from the first;
Get to gatehouse and give them my reference number, told in far from clear English to go to goods in and they’ll tell me what to do. Eventually find the empty goods in that I want (1 of several, only it wasn’t attended) and wait for someone to turn up, eventually get on a bay hang keys on a hook and press a button and MUST NOT wait in cab. After an hour or more alone in the dump of a waiting room / goods in office, I go for a quick look at the light on the bay to find it’s green and my keys have re-appeared. So I pop back to goods in in the hope some-one’ll turn up with my paperwork, no-one did for half an hour or more so I came to the conclusion it must be a “drop and drive” type place.

What really gets on my nerves though is the way they all do things differently but no-one wants to tell you what’s expected, if you ask they look at you like you’re thick as two short planks and tell you what they want you to do next - but what happens after that’s a secret until you have to do it and show how thick you are by asking again :imp: tossers!