Arrhythmia exam

Hey all,

I’m in my early 20s, have held bus licence for 5 years and truck for 3.

I’ve moved country, to Belgium, and I’ve have to retake my driver medical. It’s an identical setup to the UK, with the group 2 standards still in place.

The doctor said my blood pressure was perfect, bmi perfect, no balance or dizziness etc, but I’ve been referred to a cardiologist for a second opinion with arrhythmia. I guess it’ll mean an ECG exam, but I’m not sure. I’ve never heard of this before but she explained it was beating fine normally but sometimes throws in extra beats. I’m dead stressed and anxious at the moment as moving country is not easy. No family records of heart issues.

Anyone had any experience with arrhythmias with no side effects, and standings with DVLA? I run frequently, never feel off and keep myself well.

Thanks all.

They will check to see if there’s plaque or calcification of the left anterior descending artery or LAD and the Circumflex artery, it could be a angina that’s treatable medication.

Ital Sped:
They will check to see if there’s plaque or calcification of the left anterior descending artery or LAD and the Circumflex artery, it could be a angina that’s treatable medication.

It actually turned out to be really simple. An ECG, some questions asked and sent on my way. Wish they’d just told me that in the first instance! Oh well, better safe than sorry.