Arr... you my Britain.Where are you going?

:arrow_right: iptv.orf.at/stories/2105855/

:arrow_right: youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8

Around here where i leave and many other Places
People running with Beer cans the Road along,Swear and Shout
25 Police cars i counted last when a Bar closed where Blacks a Party had.
No,said the Store Manager.Its not new.Its nearly every Thursday when Black party.
Now,when i remember back,all the Years from 1980 onwards,the un-countable Drinking and Socializing Sessions in Pubs with Brits,Irish and Immigrants.It were nice Times i like to remember.
But not anymore.
The People i’d like to socialize seat at Home and the one in Public Houses not always really that kind i like to seat together.
Like anywhy to stay away from People you can see from Far away giving Trouble and im not afraid to tell them. Especially the Black who get often upset when you make a Joke.
But dont understand me wrong.I have a few Black as Friends,and we still make Jobes,but they also dont go in Pubs.
Its getting everywhere the wrong Way.
Just go in a store and ask a Employee and he likelly will tell you he is busy as another,or he doesn’t knows.But he also may tell you “move” as he needs that where you are to work or move a Cage,Pallet or whatever.And,dont ask them if he is on the Way to his Break.

Immigrant:
:arrow: iptv.orf.at/stories/2105855/

:arrow_right: youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNGUeW2i8

Around here where i leave and many other Places
People running with Beer cans the Road along,Swear and Shout
25 Police cars i counted last when a Bar closed where Blacks a Party had.
No,said the Store Manager.Its not new.Its nearly every Thursday when Black party.

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m surprised the store manager wasn’t arrested for making racist comments. :laughing:

Obviously states southern US smalltown a bar not. :smiling_imp: :laughing: