Arr Craib

Anyone on here work for them looking for the usual info. Pay, what they like to work for and conditions etc done a search on here got a few topics but none with answers.

Cheers in advance
Andy

This question came up not long ago - was it you? Cant assist personally, but as said before, if you can get in touch with **rivits**, Im sure I recall him working for them.

Cheers nah wasn’t me the last time was someone else.

I don’t work on craibs books but subby for them if u want the hours go for it but they expect you to work 5days then 6 then 5 then 6 and so on

You’ll be paid.

andy_c1982:
Anyone on here work for them looking for the usual info. Pay, what they like to work for and conditions etc done a search on here got a few topics but none with answers.

Cheers in advance
Andy

you,ll easy get a monkey a week for pulling flats and curtainsiders on a variety of work

scotstrucker:

andy_c1982:

Cheers in advance
Andy

you,ll easy get a monkey a week for pulling flats and curtainsiders on a variety of work

Who supplies all them monkeys then? A zoo?

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

scotstrucker:

andy_c1982:

Cheers in advance
Andy

Not a good company to work for mainly town work backwards and forwards to Dyce industrial estate and down to the harbour has it’s allways raining in aberdeen you spend more time takeing straps of then driving

most of the blokes i know on Craibs are away all week and apart from the usual big company H+S crap its not a bad job by all accounts

chaversdad:
most of the blokes i know on Craibs are away all week and apart from the usual big company H+S crap its not a bad job by all accounts

+1

They’ve got some jobs advertised on their website and the money seems OK. Even the class 2 palletline work seems to pay well.

arr-craib.co.uk/current-vacancies