ARR Craib

has anyone got any experience with craib in eaglescliffe? was speaking to someone there today and said there maybe something coming up so get my app in, also what is money hours like etc ? cheers

Anyone?

when i was at nuttalls there drivers used to park in our yard overnight while our night lads ran there loads up and bring down there back loads they all seemed happy enough but never spoke about money

Got a call this morning for a job that’s all I’ve seen there trucks about but that’s all I know about them lol, going to speak to them on Thursday and go from there cheers mate

Smoggie89:
has anyone got any experience with craib in eaglescliffe? was speaking to someone there today and said there maybe something coming up so get my app in, also what is money hours like etc ? cheers

be the same as aberdeen and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ be a mix of flat and tautliner work, as far as am aware they run legit, they have some long serving drivers but cant comment on pay.
if you do get a job may i suggest you purchase a kevlar anti stab vest, not gonna say why but i think you can guess. good luck

does he have to walk backwards or sideways oops thats crab :smiley: :smiley: ref the anti stab vest

HAIRYGORILLA:
does he have to walk backwards or sideways oops thats crab :smiley: :smiley: ref the anti stab vest

lol yeah

Lol I’ll use the right foot to mow them down :sunglasses: surely pay must be better than 6.60 p/h lol not guaranteed any night out but not too botherd about that , but sometimes could be out 5 nights

Smoggie89:
Lol I’ll use the right foot to mow them down :sunglasses: surely pay must be better than 6.60 p/h lol not guaranteed any night out but not too botherd about that , but sometimes could be out 5 nights

be around £8 i would think

Pop star wages to me then lol hopefully all will go well then I’ll be starting in 2 1/2 weeks

Jeez Smoggie, who’s paying £6.60 ph in Teesside? Been a while since I lived and worked there, but you’d have to go back to the 80’s for that wage.

the maoster:
Jeez Smoggie, who’s paying £6.60 ph in Teesside? Been a while since I lived and worked there, but you’d have to go back to the 80’s for that wage.

haha wards skippers lane , that is after a 17p pay rise last year lmao ! Slave labour !

Anyone else with any info on Craib’s?
Got a mate asking about em.

Good to work for I had a new stralis did the job decent wages and they don’t run you ragged! I was only with them couple of weeks before I left but I can’t say 1 bad word about them (Eaglescliffe depot)

Mate phoned them last year asked him if he had an ADR. ■■■■■■■■■■■ yard.