truckingscotland.fotopic.net/c1037574.html
truckingscotland.fotopic.net/c1037552.html

Enjoy

MJ

How their fleet has changed!!

Nice Pics :smiley:

convoy:

bloody hell do you ever say anything else.

is that an ex w carter haulage green scania in the yard?

do north sea trucks have their own trucks does anyone know? im guessing the 2 pictured in there are craibs on charter to them…

euromat:
is that an ex w carter haulage green scania in the yard?

do north sea trucks have their own trucks does anyone know? im guessing the 2 pictured in there are craibs on charter to them…

I’d say that’[s definitely an old CEL Group/Carters Scania. They always have that red grille/chassis, and it’s on a Suffolk reg number aswell. You see quite a few of them around, there are some in the west country doing bulk work that I sometimes see. Apparently a lot have also been resprayed white. The bottom one on this pic shows two older ones in green livery (see link below).

They’re quite easy to spot, as are the ex-Deben Transport dafs you see around with their custard coloured cabs…

This one looks interesting, anybody know who they are, assume it’s an owner driver or something?

Scottish maybe?

that used to belong to an owner driver from the west country who had it on bulk work, saw him at a mill in wales, i think his name was rich harrison or potter or something. i took some photos of it, i will have a root around and see what i can find

i thought it was ex carters, a friend of mine is a right buff on carters, best let him know about it! i saw another ex carters white one which now belongs to tinnelly bulk of ireland (why they brought it i have no idea, it looks well out of place amongst their big toplines and super spaces!!)

jessicas dad:

convoy:

bloody hell do you ever say anything else.

:open_mouth:

Euromat, North Sea Trucks was ARR Craibs international division. It’s now defunct. They still run the trucks and trailers in the N.S.T. colours, but they are slowly disappearing as the kit reaches its sell by date…

oh right, i remember seeing them about a fair bit, does anyone have any more photos of them in their heyday as such??