Argos RDC Stafford

Anyone else have the misfourtune to go here on a regular basis.
I hate the place. Talk about slow arrogant staff :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: .

Wayne.

Only been there once, a number of years ago, drop and swop, dead easy.

only been there once… working on an agency for sleepeezee had to tip three matresses & collect one return 13hours!!!

:imp: :imp: God! How I hate that place…still! :smiling_imp: .
A few years back, I did an emergency run on my birthday. ( You know the story, please do it, all arranged, quick tip, a few quid in your pocket because it’s that urgent) Got there, onto bay, opened doors and then they started. It’s handball!
Well spotted I says.
We can’t lift them boxes.
Don’t look at me, I says.
Nag, nag ,nag they go.
I suggested they shut the doors signed the paperwork and I clear off. Can’t have that, can they?
So get on with it, I says; I have people coming round tonight etc…
I spent the night at BP Crick. Thanks a lot you louse bound scum bags . :imp: :imp:

dwjinuk:
Thanks a lot you louse bound scum bags . :imp: :imp:

l.m.a.o bet they speak highly of you

they did me a great favour as i was on hours

Never had a problem there. i did some saturday runs up there in a 7.5 tonner that they use for our depots local runs, … drop box, slip under the one i wanted, and off down the motorway home. about a 10 minute switch!!

Minimerc:
Never had a problem there. i did some saturday runs up there in a 7.5 tonner that they use for our depots local runs, … drop box, slip under the one i wanted, and off down the motorway home. about a 10 minute switch!!

Try going there with a 45 foot trailer which you have to stay with until it’s been tipped, my longest stay was 7h 15m last week but one of our drivers was there over 9h this week and our boss had to pull him out in the end.

Their excuse…our wharehouse is full and we have no locations for you product…then why ■■■■■■■ order it then.

Wayne.

I aint done Stafford, but the other Argos’s I did were a bag of dog doo, I ran out of hours there a couple of times and parked up.

Mal.

Try going there with a 45 foot trailer
Wayne.

one day wayne… one day!
:laughing:

went there b4 xmas no paperwork !!! told to park on the left by fence and if i was quick i could use the canteen !!! :cry: already eaten onto bay and away in 2 hours…still no paperwork

Went there on the agency with a 65 foot wagon and drag,the hole in the wall persons of doggy parentage are either short sighted or drivers are invisable,it,s a good second run overtime job.