Argos heywood

Hi any of you friendly bunch have any up to date information about the above pay start times shift patterns etc?? I have an assessment there coming up but don’t know the first thing about them.

Damo_hall:
Hi any of you friendly bunch have any up to date information about the above pay start times shift patterns etc?? I have an assessment there coming up but don’t know the first thing about them.

When I retired 4 years ago from Argos Magna Park,Argos Heywood was contracted to Wincanton,pay rate used to be OK not quite the same structure as in house Magna Park.
24 hr operation start times will vary depending on what job your allocated shop or trunk ,various types of trailers multi deck, double deck, normal box 33-45ft nearly all tail lift fitted, normal and under slung,some rear steer 33ft
Very very rare theres any handball nearly all roller cages maybe a few pallets on shop delivery,mainly pallets on inter depot stuff,nearly all loads shop or inter depot are timed delivery Make sure you take in what the Assessors tell you or shows you as Rules and Regs are or was pretty strict if your not sure of anything ASK don`t say OK and then afterwards stand scratching your head because you thought you knew it all.

Good Luck

Trucks are all slow, can’t even do 50…ffs

Rather you than me. Them Argos shop’s aren’t exactly big are they. Rather like their back yards.

Yuk

Pimpdaddy:

Ha Ha,
We got 2 new 85km restricted TGX’s a couple of months ago, 3 of us were traveling in convoy up the A1 with Captain Slow in front & we all over taken by an Argos Tortoise. Lol.
(1st time that’s happened to me)

Pimpdaddy:

That`s the beauty of being paid by the hour,no trip rate or bonus to determine how much you earn,no speeding tickets or the risk is minimal