argos basildon

any one knoow what its like to tip here
fast or slow

ARGOS= Always Rubbish Get Offloaded Slowly Had many a good day sat on their bays waiting for a green light!! :angry: :angry:

ive been a few times and its just the same as everywhere else… it just depends on what you have on. :wink:

few hours then lol

my old firm used too do stuff in there.
anything from an hour too six hours.

does depend on what you’ve got on, and what mood they are in. good luck.

If you are pulling for UPS then its drop and swap :wink:

thecoder0:
If you are pulling for UPS then its drop and swap :wink:

he isnt on for ups.

all pallets have to conformto Argos standard
no broken pallets only a certain height (dunno how high but less than 1.5)

I took a load of toys in there a few Xmas’s ago, was there 7 hours, they had to take everything of the Blue Chep Pallets, and put them on there own pallets, then give you back the same pallets you had delivered!!

It may have changed now though, but it was horrendous!!

2 hours tip so not to bad…went quick cause my mate was tipping in there had a natter like old women

ive been there a few times and its taken around an hour to tip 26 pallets.admittedly,it was all the same product so that helps.its never been that busy when ive been in there either.if you turn right just after argos you`ll find a snack bar and the food aint too bad :slight_smile:

R.D:
ive been there a few times and its taken around an hour to tip 26 pallets.admittedly,it was all the same product so that helps.its never been that busy when ive been in there either.if you turn right just after argos you`ll find a snack bar and the food aint too bad :slight_smile:

that’s the best thing about that place :confused:

i have been in there a few times a few years ago

never had a quick tip yet :confused:

Took a load of Hoovers there once from Cambuslang when I worked for Keedwells in Carlisle.
Couple of hours as far as I remember.
Canteen and toilets on site and I was allowed to use them,dont know if you still can.

who is that freight forwarder in the same yard? I have loaded from there a few times for K&N in Budapest

Wheel Nut:
who is that freight forwarder in the same yard? I have loaded from there a few times for K&N in Budapest

do you mean, in the argos yard?

there is a firm, you can see through the fence, “bowdens”, they ship all over the place. see lots of lorries from all parts of europe, waiting on the road outside, (luckyn lane) waiting too tip and load.

chilistrucker:

Wheel Nut:

there is a firm, you can see through the fence, “bowdens”, they ship all over the place. see lots of lorries from all parts of europe, waiting on the road outside, (luckyn lane) waiting too tip and load.

Maybe that was it. I always thought it was to do with Argos. probably my alzheimers :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

chilistrucker:

Wheel Nut:

Maybe that was it. I always thought it was to do with Argos. probably my alzheimers :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, and about that 20 quid you owe me…