Are you serious?

bazza123:
Some of the sewage/cess tankers are funny. Something like “We take [zb] so you don’t have to” or words to that effect [emoji38] [emoji38]

Portable toilet firm has “The North west’s number one for number two’s”

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

mrginge:

Wiretwister:
Until the middle of last year we were called ISIS. Now renamed and fleet livery changed to OPEX (OPerational EXcellence).

Hadn’t noticed that. Guessing the drivers got fed up with the jokes about bombs in the trailers, would not have been the cheapest thing to rebrand from no fault of the owners.

Jim’ll Mixit had it worse to be fair. Although even when he was still the BBC’s officially appointed eccentric charity fundraiser most folk smelt a wrong un so maybe only himself to blame.

What about the 2 whale tankers at the stockyard, one of which has Mr wiffy & the other has inter shi tty written on them

What about this one? :laughing:

largebloke1969:
Just seen this coming down the M6 , would your really call your company this ? Certainly made me chuckle :smiley:

This van is Illegal. The writing ■■■■■■ VEHICLE should be in black, the RED and YELLOW along the side of the van should all be GREEN, and NO advertising of any description should be on the vehicle

If you are going to do the job do it properly, or leave it to the people who do it right.
To many cowboys about.

In fairness they are Austrian.

Fluckinger…very o.a.p home frillys as well…

bazza123:
Some of the sewage/cess tankers are funny. Something like “We take [zb] so you don’t have to” or words to that effect :laughing: :laughing:

I saw a truck carrying porta loo’s once, signwritten with ‘No Jobbies too small’

and a van with ladders & aerial masts on the roof rack signed up with ‘satisfaction guaranteed with every erection’

made me laugh

gettin-on:

bald bloke:
It’s barely funny the first time but after a while it’s just boring. Same with the the folks who wanted photos.

Long long changed from PLM to ISIS if I remember .

I saw a couple of ISIS recovery lorries when I was coming home down the M40 the other week. Certainly made me look twice! :open_mouth: