Are you paid Weekly or Monthly?

I get paid Four Weekly

The company introduced this when they merged the transport operation into one company. All the long serving drivers are still paid weekly, new starters get paid four weekly.They tried to tie a clause into the last pay talks, that they would offer an increased pay rise if everybody was paid four weekly, it was rejected 8-1. As the company was jointly owned by two large logistics companies, different depots were paid from one of two central wages departments’s, but as one has just bought the other, I expect there will be some rationalisation of operations and the usual cockups that causes :exclamation:

They put up list every week of what overtime you worked the previous week, I also keep a record on a spread sheet to work out how much I should be paid.

Combine this with a “microsoft money” programme and an online bank account, I can happily play Scrooge to my hearts content by moving small amounts of money between my current account and saving’s account and back again just before they are required to be paid out by direct debit.

weekly paid into the bank wednesday ready to withdraw on thursday morning

usally leave in and pay by card that way i dont spend to much