are u affected

i no we have all heard this before but has anyone been major affected by the wtd or is eveyone pleased with it :question:

im :smiley:

why is that dave less work or more money

Not another WTD thread surely :confused: .

sorry rob just wondered how everyone is doin

Can’t say it’s made alot of difference to me with regard to the hours I work, and as I’m salary paid I will be better off if my hours do drop.

and as I’m salary paid I will be better off if my hours do drop.

Ditto on that one.

Ken.

It would have done, but I’ve found a job with better/steady pay for about 45 hours a week, so yes and no.

carlbrum:
why is that dave less work or more money

both :wink:

better off.but then again i am in a union.

im doing fine :smiley:

but i would like the opertunity to earn more money but sadly thats been taken away, i did actually do 49 hours the other week :open_mouth:

jon

im laughing now. i have just totted up my work for April. the total was 81 3/4 worked hours. tomorrow i start a job working 45 hours a week for £21k. i can still fit in a saturday every month with no problems with working hours or rest periods :smiley:

Im well happy. :smiley:

Since it started I aint gone over 41hours. And no I dont have loads of POA’s. In fact since the WTD started I’ve only had 1 poa of 30mins. And since I’m salaried life is rosy. Last week my latest finish was 2.30pm and my earliest start 5.30am.

In fact when I worked out my hourly rate earlier I had a big smile on my face. Over £9 an hour on class 2.