Are these hours legal?

If I work Mon,wed,thur,fri,sat every week ,is that still legal…sundays and tue off

no as you need i a rest period of 45hrs consecuutive hours.
once a forthnight. you could maybe do that shift once . but then after 6 days your need 2 days off

Only if you had a 45 hr break between finishing Saturday and starting Monday or between finishing Mon and starting Wed.

So if you ran in on Saturday morning and finished by 9am and didn’t get into a lorry until 6am Monday morning at the earliest then that would be legal.

Sploom:
If I work Mon,wed,thur,fri,sat every week ,is that still legal…sundays and tue off

What shift hours do you do on these days - start & finish times please
Mon =
Wed =
Thu =
Fri =
Sat =

Its 11 ,and a half shifts,my idea was you pay back the reduced hours,and then reduce again and pay back each consecutive week,if that makes sense…

A more interesting question ,if a driver works mon to sat every week and has a reduced weekly rest every week but pays back the difference at the end of a daily rest period at some point each week is that ok ?

Punchy Dan:
A more interesting question ,if a driver works mon to sat every week and has a reduced weekly rest every week but pays back the difference at the end of a daily rest period at some point each week is that ok ?

No. You must have an uninterrupted 45 hr full weekly rest every other fixed week.

Conor:

Punchy Dan:

No. You must have an uninterrupted 45 hr full weekly rest every other fixed week.

Yes thought so

Yes,you are right,Coner,I just looked again,I wasthinking of the old rules where you could keep throwing the rest forward a week,I think,anyway,thanks for the replies

Punchy Dan:

You can do 6 days every week if your boss is Victorian, as long as you get a 45 in every 2nd week… 45hrs off not 45minutes… :smiley:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

You can do 6 days every week if your boss is Victorian, as long as you get a 45 in every 2nd week… 45hrs off not 45minutes… :smiley:

I’am not sure she’d like being called Victoria :laughing: it was bad enough I called her a Jayne one night ( someone I used to know ) :open_mouth: ,although her begins with a J too :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

I’am not sure she’d like being called Victoria :laughing: it was bad enough I called her a Jayne one night ( someone I used to know ) :open_mouth: ,although her begins with a J too :laughing:

That’s the spare room for at least a week, and the no-speakee, Aw sod it I’m going tramping for the week… Is my answer. When it’s bad

Lot of building suppliers. Travis Perkins selco etc…you work 6 days a week permanently.
Granted Saturdays are only untill 11 then take 45 hrs off start again 8 am Mon .totally legal.

Don’t know how people can work them to.be honest mon to Fri is bad enough never mind sat mornings as well

I worked last Saturday (28.11) finished 9am then back out Monday 4am. 43hrs rest

I worked yesterday (5.12) finished 10am then back in tomorrow 9am. 45hrs rest + 2 owed = 47hrs… which I presume is legal?

Had full weekly rest 21/22.11

I also think you can put your owed hours onto a daily rest. So in my case i had 1 reduced daily rest left from last week… so in theory i could actually go in at 7am tomorrow and not get an infringement??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark1284:
I worked last Saturday (28.11) finished 9am then back out Monday 4am. 43hrs rest

I worked yesterday (5.12) finished 10am then back in tomorrow 9am. 45hrs rest + 2 owed = 47hrs… which I presume is legal?

Had full weekly rest 21/22.11

I also think you can put your owed hours onto a daily rest. So in my case i had 1 reduced daily rest left from last week… so in theory i could actually go in at 7am tomorrow and not get an infringement??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sounds about right so long as you remember you’ve used a reduction.