Are These Hours Legal?

Just found this on Indeed indeed.co.uk/cmp/Sure-Call-R … GFK9kWhy0g

Now I thought I knew the daily and weekly limits for driving hours, so this vacancy made a few question marks float above my head :confused:

Midnight starts
10 – 12 hour shifts ← This?
Trunking
£10 per hour
Full Time
Sunday to Friday ← Plus this?

Something isn’t adding up in my head, unless the driving hours magically changed overnight :stuck_out_tongue:

But unfortunately, this is the only vacancy I’ve seen where “no minimum experience” is required, and being newly qualified, it’s like a dream come true, but weighing that up against a 10-12 hour shift pattern, a NIGHT shift pattern no-less, and a 6 day week, I’d say the cons smash the pros through the floor with a hammer.

Any thoughts on this? Am I correct to assume these hours don’t add up? Or am I missing an exploitable loophole in the system?

I’d say that’s it means start Sun night finish Friday morning = 5 nights 50-60 hrs minus breaks etc so hours kept down. Does make you wonder about 48hr average unless they expect some opt out or you get a day off somehow to lower it

12 hour shift with 2 hours of POA/breaks = 10 hours night working time

That 10 hour max night working time can be opted out of with workforce agreement

POA/breaks do not count towards 48 average

Look fine to me you connect up do checks if need to close curtains drive to depot take a break unload / re load close back up or drop swoop there will be your time