Are there planned road closures on sat or sun night?

Or are they all Monday to Friday night workers?

M6 16-19 happening every night at moment, as the remove the barriers and resurfacing.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

A50 Derby to Stoke section is supposed to be closed 23rd to 26th (Fri to Sun) overnight according to signs.

Think Woodhead is shut overnight currently.

Wouldnt be surprised if M60 / M62 will be shut up to M61 junction aa tgey seem to be shutting that since they finished the roadworks officially. (Phone wanted to change that to M62 is ■■■■…it knows well :slight_smile: ).

Traffic Rat:
M6 16-19 happening every night at moment, as the remove the barriers and resurfacing.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

That bullocks, only 15-14 monday night and tonight, wednesday are planned! and all week 17-18.

2-3 also planned all week, with junct 2 being closed some nights, hit or miss.

DickyNick:
Or are they all Monday to Friday night workers?

For which route or area?

Generally speaking depends on the road and type of roadwork.

Most times there is no work on Sunday Nights but there are exceptions.

Like with the some of the work, it gets announced weeks before but when you get there, everything is clear. On the other hand you plannyour route and look forward to a hassle free night and everywhere you go you‘ll diversions [emoji849][emoji15]

Saw the A50 Stoke to Derby closure signs last night when I was in Cheadle, thats on for a good few nights for the rest of this week.

They dont.do many weekend closures or working if honest.
I think maybe highways/council are to tight fisted to pay the overtime

Just a heads up for anyone avoiding the M6 north Congleton area chaos. If you go A51, the Nantwich bypass looked like it was going to be closed for a few nights.

If so, just go straight into Nantwich, follow signs for M6 and A51 Chester and it’ll take you back onto A51 soon. It doesn’t appear closed on Google / Tomtom and was confusing a lot last night. Safe for all bridge hitters too.

trevHCS:
Just a heads up for anyone avoiding the M6 north Congleton area chaos. If you go A51, the Nantwich bypass looked like it was going to be closed for a few nights.

If so, just go straight into Nantwich, follow signs for M6 and A51 Chester and it’ll take you back onto A51 soon. It doesn’t appear closed on Google / Tomtom and was confusing a lot last night. Safe for all bridge hitters too.

tommymanc:
and all week 17-18.

actually closed fir 12 nights, started monday. Clocked the sign this morning!

rolling road block starts sometime near 21:00 I pass it about 21:35 and its miles miles long the queue!