Are Night heater safe these days?

toby1234abc:
A fireman told me you drown in a fire, as when you inhale fire, the top of the airways close down automatically, a prevention measure by mother nature, designed to protect , but kills you as you can’t breathe.
RIP TIm Frew ,killed at home from a discarded ■■■, after a night out, he opened a door, and the back draft got him,he owned a fleet of tippers on Somerset quarry work.

Defo dosent sound good… :open_mouth:

I too have had an mp4 for the last 2 and half years…Mine is fitted out with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors…Never had any probs from the night heater either…But like has been said…Leave the sunroof or window open a bit…And you’ll be fine…Sorry to about your dad…But don’t let it put you of going for it.

daftvader:
I too have had an mp4 for the last 2 and half years…Mine is fitted out with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors…Never had any probs from the night heater either…But like been said…Leave the sunroof or window open a bit…And you’ll be fine…Sorry to about your dad…But don’t let it put you of going for it.

Thanks for letting me know mate…
I will defo will leave the sun roof an windows open a bit… feel a lot better knowing now that it isn’t a common fault. Just received my forms for provisional entitlement. So going to get my medical done and hopefully get my test done in the next few months. and and start doing some weekend work for 12 months or so… and then hopefully some European work…