Are drivers thick?

Where i work we have drivers who drive like [zb] all day & get back early, then moan when they have more drops/collections the next day :unamused: :unamused: When will they ever learn ?

To answer your question, YES!

Binmen have a similar problem.

44 Tonne Ton:

Thats that sorted then! :smiley: :smiley:

44 Tonne Ton:

AS zb !!!

i cannot understand why guys working on hours rush around then they moan there not earning there a strange breed thats for sure

Some are, but we had one guy who would always bring 2-3 drops back as he hadn’t had time to do them, we used to them watch him get his shopping out of the cab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bjd:
i cannot understand why guys working on hours rush around then they moan there not earning there a strange breed thats for sure

Possibly they don’t want to be at work all day lol

john_london:

bjd:

Possibly they don’t want to be at work all day lol

Quiet understand that and i wouldent hang it out but yer cant have it both ways home earley and earning can yer jobs stressfull enough without tearing rond like a lunatic

some people dont like sitting round pinching hours i myself like the wheels to be rolling then i can dodge moaning ■■■■■ at rdc’s moaning about other drivers flicking out ■■■ ends on the motorway etc etc, and yes drivers can be on the dumb side

dustylfc:
some people dont like sitting round pinching hours i myself like the wheels to be rolling then i can dodge moaning ■■■■■ at rdc’s moaning about other drivers flicking out ■■■ ends on the motorway etc etc, and yes drivers can be on the dumb side

Nice one Dusty but i fear the irony may be lost, :wink:

dustylfc:

Nice one Dusty but i fear the irony may be lost, :wink:

Oh No!! A dual post!!!