Are bridges over rated now with the green army?

Seen stobarts swapped a bridge strike for a roadworks barrier reshaping this morning, m6 n/b between 18 and 19, everything was mangled! Looks as if driver has hit the start of the barrier in a break in the roadworks.

But jokes aside, looked a real mess, if drive is on here I hope your not as bad as the truck looked and that your injury free.

Could be that they are playing “accident bingo” with a weeks holiday to the first one to call house

Came past that myself, when I saw the first accident warning I gave our mates at highways England a call to see whether it was worth diverting off, he said 2 hgvs involved, 1 already recovered, 1 awaiting, looked a right mess, banter aside hope the drivers ok

I saw that northbound this morning looked like a fed ex or something in front of stobart. Not sure what happened as I was on s/b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aeen that aswell did look a mess wonder if it was a tired driver or one of them not paying attention.

DP

Hope the driver is ok. Aside to that Stobarts just has to be the circus act of haulage but it still seems to attract the geeky beardy spotters taking pictures of their trucks and the nerdy look of the drivers in a shirt and tie ( :unamused: ) at every opportunity. Wonder how that side to it all started as their corporate look to the trucks is complete bollox looking…