Are any LGV Test Routes the same as car test routes?

Just wondering if I can get the routes online to familiarise myself with them.

Looks like there is an app called Driving Test Routes which for far to much money gives you access to turn by turn navigation for all the car driving routes but it doesn’t mention LGV. So are any of the car routes also suitable and used as a LGV route. I doubt it but I cant find any info on LGV routes.

Don’t want to waste money if there isn’t also a LGV route(s) on the available apps.

Never saw car learners on the LGV test routes when I was instructing and as the LGV are longer tests then I doubt they are the same

Here are my local routes driving-test-centre.com/can … routes.php
What area test routes are you looking for :question:

if your seriously going to ask a question like that you shouldnt have the opportunity to get a lorry license

cars can go down any weight limit do you think a 44ton lorry on test will be allowed?

do you think a lorry can use a bus lane which is in operation ? common sense please

TruckDriverBen:
if your seriously going to ask a question like that you shouldnt have the opportunity to get a lorry license

cars can go down any weight limit do you think a 44ton lorry on test will be allowed?

do you think a lorry can use a bus lane which is in operation ? common sense please

The question was, what are the hgv test routes? Nothing wrong with that question at all.
Cars can go down a narrow country lane that a lorry could not, but I can’t see that forming any test routes. The hgv routes I was taught were quite nadgery and would be quite suitable for a car test also, so it’s a reasonable idea that they might be the same. What have bus lanes got to do with anything?

Some of them can share parts of the routes.

I remember on my training I turned into this one residential road with cars parked all down it. I was in a rigid with L plates on and there were six learner cars all waiting for gaps to pass the parked cars. Two were with me, one infront, one behind and then four were coming the other way lol.