Are amazon struggerling

the maoster:

Mazzer2:

the maoster:
For your £79 per annum you do get unlimited access to Prime tv with some cracking series and movies on it.

Basic Netflix for a fiver a month, check out the Ozarks or the one about Pablo Escobar am on a one man boycott of all things Amazon :smiley:

Fair play mate. My Netflix actually costs me the square root of F all, I have a mates logins :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lol aye sometimes change my password for the craic and see how long it takes for the phone to ring :smiley: :smiley:

mbax81:
I’d have thought they’d be getting run ragged at Amazon now, with everything being closed, the first company that comes to mind of the majority of people when ordering something online would be Amazon I guess??

There is always ebay if you can find something that isn’t coming from china and or priced low but extortionate postage. personally I only use ebay to look at cars and the like to get an idea of market value as I only buy older cars as run arounds or if I want a cheap “throw away” item for going on holiday and the like.

the maoster:
For your £79 per annum you do get unlimited access to Prime tv with some cracking series and movies on it.

For £25 a year subscription I get unlimited access to all Sly & ET TV channels, Prim TV, Dusney TV, box sets, 3,5K (atm and rising) movies on demand, the latest movies, PPV sports, and access to tv channels from over a dozen other countries from Australia, N.America, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and more on IPTV streaming. What I don’t get (and don’t need) is a super fast shopping experience.

yourhavingalarf:

the maoster:

Fast and Loud!..

Yeehawwww!

Get you some of that!

I also enjoy high brow entertainment mate :wink:

Get you some!.png

We had an amazon delivery the other day.
The guys van was brim full and he said he’s busier than he has ever been. It was at least double the amount of Black Friday and Christmas combined.

He didn’t mind, they were getting paid extra and still their per parcel commission too.

Never mind all the politics, what the hell are driving trousers ?

chaversdad:

they are special trousers that make you a professional with extra pockets for all the essentials of driving trucks and extra ppe

chaversdad:

I think…

They’re the ones that make you look like Rupert the Bear on the fairway of a golf course.

cooper1203:

chaversdad:

they are special trousers that make you a professional with extra pockets for all the essentials of driving trucks and extra ppe

Beware! Don`t use The Wrong Trousers!
youtube.com/watch?v=kV7AIG6U1TU

Franglais:

The video doesn’t show in the UK unless you’re using a VPN.

The only reason Amazon are in business are for the want it now generation. I believe you can buy anything they sell for less than half the price. So if it takes 2 to 3 weeks longer, just buy it from eBay or direct mail order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tachograph:

Franglais:

The video doesn’t show in the UK unless you’re using a VPN.

Ah, sorry then…only us commie Chinese agitators working for the CIA out of their Moscow office can see it then?
It was a link to the excellent Nick Parks`s
“Wallace and Grommit. The Wrong Trousers”

chaversdad:

That’s what I was wandering

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

cooper1203:
I have ordered myself some driving trousers so I can at least look a little more professional rather than jeans and t-shirt especially as the weather is getting warmer. I opted for next fay delivery and chose some that were stocked by amazon. all went through ok. then I got an e-mail saying I would be advised of the delivery date at a future time. woke p this morning to an e-mail saying delivery would be between the 14 - 20th of April.

Buy them from Dickies. They’re likely a bit more expensive as depending on which you go for they’re between £20 and £35ish but they’ll last you years. The ones I’ve had from there are 4/5 years old and still going strong. You can choose from Royal Mail 2-3 day delivery or DPD Next Day.

On my last shift worked @ RM, I was due to go the following day to collect a trailer load of Amazon dispatched stuff from their fulfilment center at Marston Gate, just off J13 of the M1…

That shift got cancelled, and I have not worked @ RM since.

Up until that point, I was surprised to still be working @ RM during the normally quiet-for-agency months of January and March…

I’m wondering if the “Demand” of dispatching businesses - has now become rather harder to predict properly, using all the old order issue systems and maybe Managers trying (not very sucessfully…) to be rather “Minimalist” on their estimations of future work load, “runs to go out”, etc…?

I’m still scratching my head too, at these massive queues to get the big food shop in - with hardly any signs of fresh deliveries whilst standing over an hour in said queues every week now…

The economy - appears to have been slowed by this “log-jam” of a lockdown…
One wonders what we get left with at the end of the largest upheaval in our lifetimes - surely?

Amazon are working as normal for me.Ordered hair clippers Wednesday arrived Thursday. Ordered a vacuum cleaner Friday night arrived today Sunday morning.

Conor:

cooper1203:
I have ordered myself some driving trousers so I can at least look a little more professional rather than jeans and t-shirt especially as the weather is getting warmer. I opted for next fay delivery and chose some that were stocked by amazon. all went through ok. then I got an e-mail saying I would be advised of the delivery date at a future time. woke p this morning to an e-mail saying delivery would be between the 14 - 20th of April.

Buy them from Dickies. They’re likely a bit more expensive as depending on which you go for they’re between £20 and £35ish but they’ll last you years. The ones I’ve had from there are 4/5 years old and still going strong. You can choose from Royal Mail 2-3 day delivery or DPD Next Day.

You can get them from Screwifix too. Think mine were £17 or something like that but the quality is fantastic.

Winseer:
On my last shift worked @ RM, I was due to go the following day to collect a trailer load of Amazon dispatched stuff from their fulfilment center at Marston Gate, just off J13 of the M1…

That shift got cancelled, and I have not worked @ RM since.

Up until that point, I was surprised to still be working @ RM during the normally quiet-for-agency months of January and March…

I’m wondering if the “Demand” of dispatching businesses - has now become rather harder to predict properly, using all the old order issue systems and maybe Managers trying (not very sucessfully…) to be rather “Minimalist” on their estimations of future work load, “runs to go out”, etc…?

I’m still scratching my head too, at these massive queues to get the big food shop in - with hardly any signs of fresh deliveries whilst standing over an hour in said queues every week now…

The economy - appears to have been slowed by this “log-jam” of a lockdown…
One wonders what we get left with at the end of the largest upheaval in our lifetimes - surely?

I’m getting that too. Shifts being cancelled on RM. When I do get a shift that is running, it turns out there is leftover mail from delivery offices that weren’t collected that evening and instead being collected in the following morning runs, so mail is running later than needs be. Seems to be managers trying to cut and save and the service will suffer.

My son has amazon prime cost nothing for life

So if I want / need anything I ask him to order it but mainly use it for my kindle books ( that what it started out as )