Archbold logistics heywood

Evening all just wondering if anyone know what these are like to work for (tramping) thanks in advance for any info.

Ring them up and ask.

Did you think of doing that?

If you are shy see if Google will find an e mail address so you won’t have to talk to anyone.

joe royal:
Ring them up and ask.

Did you think of doing that?

If you are shy see if Google will find an e mail address so you won’t have to talk to anyone.

What a crap and useless answer, if you can’t add anything you don’t need to reply.
How is phoning a company telling you what’s like to work for them.
You think when you ask any employer, that they are going to say, " Yes mate this is an absolute crap job, trucks are rubbish, nasty planner, and you are never home when you want to be"
Really? I mean REALLY?

You ask on a forum because you want information from people who worked there, or still work there.

What’s it like to work for XYZ?

Answer 1, great co, money ok , nice kit treat you well.

Answer 2, hated it crap money ran you to max hours late finish on Friday.

Answer 3, it’s ok , days work for a day’s pay , it’s driving a truck not rocket science.

Op, I’ll ring them up and see what they say as some people’s faces fit and others don’t so I may get a better feel for the place after I have spoken to a manager/planner rather than someone who might have a skewed view of the place for whatever reason.