Ar$ehole p!$$Ed truckers move amongst us

mobile.twitter.com/NWmwaypolice … 5803339776 :open_mouth:

Ffs I’m struggling to see any excuse or justification :open_mouth:

======================================================

Sure, it’s an emotive subject , but please read Forum Rule #3 about doctoring words to get them past the auto censor. dd.

there is none

Junction 19…that’s the one that goes into Manchester,if memory serves…but…a 'reading of 172…172 !!! WTF ■■..He’d be dead or at the very least comatose,with a reading like that,surely ■■

Feenix:
Junction 19…that’s the one that goes into Manchester,if memory serves…but…a 'reading of 172…172 !!! WTF ■■..He’d be dead or at the very least comatose,with a reading like that,surely ■■

nope :grimacing: he just need his weetabix for breakfast :laughing: only about five times the limit :sunglasses:

Blown 133 at station, limit 35, just under 4 times over the limit. Court tomorrow if he’s sober enough in time.

On three occasions I have dealt with bright yellow Hungarian trucks, as well as other foreign trucks and every time they have blown well over the limit. This isn’t to say English drivers are not totally innocent but it does seem normal for some foreign drivers to drink and drive.

Parked up at Newport Pagnell Saturday past…

Just back on tramping after 20 years on grab tippers,

So back in the day the services would be almost empty overnight Sat/Sun ,

So Saturday night, arrive 3 mins to spare at Newport Pagnell for daily rest ,not a space to be had ,foreign trucks galore. the stench of pish over whelming get my kip a coffee and good to go after 9 hours…Then this SHRECK looking chunt approaches me at 9 ish and says yoo Briteeeeeesh,what do you want a say to him, alcohol he says, this fanny is bouncing about of lorries trying to beg money for a bevy,
our proud nation is well and truly shafted…Where do we go from here,GET THEM TOO you know where…please discuss

Last year I was parked at Rugby truckstop, I came out the cafe to see a lot of fuss and bother going on by the security exit barriers.
A foreign artic driver was going to leave on the public road.
He was very drunk, some other drivers grabbed his keys.
By this time the police came, he was not breatherlysed.
He was on private land and told to go to bed and sleep it off .
The police man rung his employers .

I don’t condone any drink driving, but just seen the Twitter link. Why on earth does the tax payer pay civil servants to respond to unimportant messages in that medium? Fair enough, put alerts out etc, but it should be on a non-reply basis

Wonder if it was giggsy?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135988

Big girls blouse with that reading. 172, pah. A good driver would start off with at least double that and don’t forget a bit of weed to go with it.

The Daily Mail will love this,I can see the the SHOCKED headline now as if the media don’t need another stick to beat us with.

Seymour:
Parked up at Newport Pagnell Saturday past…

Just back on tramping after 20 years on grab tippers,

So back in the day the services would be almost empty overnight Sat/Sun ,

So Saturday night, arrive 3 mins to spare at Newport Pagnell for daily rest ,not a space to be had ,foreign trucks galore. the stench of pish over whelming get my kip a coffee and good to go after 9 hours…Then this SHRECK looking chunt approaches me at 9 ish and says yoo Briteeeeeesh,what do you want a say to him, alcohol he says, this fanny is bouncing about of lorries trying to beg money for a bevy,
our proud nation is well and truly shafted…Where do we go from here,GET THEM TOO you know where…please discuss

Some of these foreign drivers mostly Eastern European seem to be nothing more than tramps driving trucks.
They dress like they are homeless,they never wash etc.

Judehamish:
I don’t condone any drink driving, but just seen the Twitter link. Why on earth does the tax payer pay civil servants to respond to unimportant messages in that medium? Fair enough, put alerts out etc, but it should be on a non-reply basis

So they can remind us what a wonderful job they do

extrucker:
On three occasions I have dealt with bright yellow Hungarian trucks, as well as other foreign trucks and every time they have blown well over the limit. This isn’t to say English drivers are not totally innocent but it does seem normal for some foreign drivers to drink and drive.

+1 - working in recruitment the amount of all nationalities that come in with DR10 on licences is disgusting.

Mr Seymour, June 23…I know it’s only start but I know where my vote goes… And I hope all drivers on this site are coming to terms with why we have to leave Europe

peterm:
Big girls blouse with that reading. 172, pah. A good driver would start off with at least double that and don’t forget a bit of weed to go with it.

Let’s ask Scotland to decide what an appropriate amount to drink is…

coz I saw it on da newz…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: