April 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone put the third instead of the first :wink:

I seen this in a truck stop people are talking about it and something needs to happen

mshenderson:
I seen this in a truck stop people are talking about it and something needs to happen

Something does need to happen but no one will do anything about it. Just like those in the UK not liking EE drivers on ‘their’ patch, whining and whinging about it is the best they can do…theres several on this very forum like it…

If we all come together like the French do and stick together we can all get a fair wage

Not sure if it’ll work… :confused:

‘And not drive…’?

‘Then don’t come back will be the reply’…

Thus gives the employer a chance to employ someone else on an even lower wage will happen…

Even if 50% done it it would achieve something we only want a fair working week with overtime like normal workers

AndrewG:

mshenderson:

Something does need to happen but no one will do anything about it. Just like those in the UK not liking EE drivers on ‘their’ patch, whining and whinging about it is the best they can do…theres several on this very forum like it…

Actually some of us used the democratic process to vote for what we wanted? See you back in Blighty! :wink:

Goldfinger:
Not sure if it’ll work… :confused:

‘And not drive…’?

‘Then don’t come back will be the reply’…

Thus gives the employer a chance to employ someone else on an even lower wage will happen…

If you don’t want to be upfront about it I can understand that. Have a sick day. :wink:

Someone needs to unite all hgv drivers as one

I will have to be excused in joining in, I don’t work mondays.

If employers knew about this threat things would start to change, print it off but it up on notice boards etc lets all come together

Put it up [emoji23]

TiredAndEmotional:

AndrewG:

mshenderson:

Actually some of us used the democratic process to vote for what we wanted? See you back in Blighty! :wink:

Will be back there next week, will be nice to see the old ■■■■ hole again… :wink:

This is how things start by talking

If this actually gets off the ground, I will be very surprised, and it didn’t do any good, the next step could be every driver booking the same 1 week off at the same time, nothing gets moved for a whole week but no one loses money, us or our employers, at the end of the day everyone in this industry suffers.

weeto:
I the next step could be every driver booking the same 1 week off at the same time,

Would imagine given even the limited brain power of the average planning cabbage they wouldnt let this happen…

Me too but the fuel blockage kind of worked, maybe if companies already pay overtime after 35 hrs and have good t&cs maybe they should be named on a list of good employers

AndrewG:

weeto:
I the next step could be every driver booking the same 1 week off at the same time,

Would imagine given even the limited brain power of the average planning cabbage they wouldnt let this happen…

Could they really stop it happening if we are all prepared to stick together?

This is the spirt drivers