Apps for iphone

I have just been giving an old 3gs iphone and am looking for some useful trucking apps i can put on to it.
any suggesestions? thanks in advance.
Jack

Co pilot truck is a good truck satnav, pricey but loads cheaper than buying a snooper satnav. Trucker Timer is useful for keeping track of hours etc, especially if you’re using analogue tachos.
Then theres tons of games, bbc iplayer, youtube etc for those times when you’re bored. Loads of things are free, and some you pay for.

I’ve just downloaded the Keyfuels app and that looks good with an HGV site list, if you have to use one of those cards

MotorwayBuddy - list of truckstops/MSA parking areas.

Adblue - locations for stocking up on pig ■■■■ :unamused: :grimacing:

Delivereye - useful app from Renault that tags photos with date/time/location. Quite handy for evidence of damaged freight.

RAC Traffic - much better than the Highways Agency app.

Moto Deals - daily discounts at Moto for those occasions when needs must and you have to use an MSA.

BP app if you use them for diesel.

NearMe - lists amenities (pubs/restaurants/cash machines etc) close to your location.

Convert Units - handy for converting feet & inches to metric etc.

charliebear:
Co pilot truck is a good truck satnav, pricey but loads cheaper than buying a snooper satnav. Trucker Timer is useful for keeping track of hours etc, especially if you’re using analogue tachos.
Then theres tons of games, bbc iplayer, youtube etc for those times when you’re bored. Loads of things are free, and some you pay for.

Trucker Timer not available for iPhone yet, going to be a few weeks.

S80RTE:
Trucker Timer not available for iPhone yet, going to be a few weeks.

It’s being tested by a number of members on here. Click here for more info

Shell Motorist
Speed Tracker
Tachodisc
Mwaybuddy

thanks for replys i will look into it. Why u need timer app wen digi does it for u.