Applying for digi tacho cards

So… have my class 2 license. Going for cpc and class 1 next week ( all booked) but looking to send away for my digi card as need to start applying for jobs asap. Do you have to send your license away to get the tacho card or can i just fire it off without any license and stuff? No idea and totally confused. Any help would be good

jmc:
So… have my class 2 license. Going for cpc and class 1 next week ( all booked) but looking to send away for my digi card as need to start applying for jobs asap. Do you have to send your license away to get the tacho card or can i just fire it off without any license and stuff? No idea and totally confused. Any help would be good

Assuming that you have a GB photo-card licence you do not need to send it in, read and complete form D777B and send it off with the payment of £38 and wait for the return of your driver card.

If you have a GB photo-card licence the photo for your driver card will be taken off your licence record at DVLA so you won’t even need to send in a photo.

Thanks bud. Just sent it away. Another step closer now