Applebys Wolverhampton

:smiley: Paul capper in the corner

Not an Appleby motor, but subbed for Mervyn for first couple of years of its life, back home in the Midlands in Tab’s collection!

does anybody no what happened to the welsh lad terry used to get hammered in the nags head darlaston on a friday then sleep it off in truck in the yard,another 1 to mention jack drunk in the same pub in darlo.

does anybody no what happened to the welsh lad terry used to get hammered in the nags head darlaston on a friday then sleep it off in truck in the yard,another 1 to mention jack drunk in the same pub in darlo.

does anybody no what happened to the welsh lad terry used to get hammered in the nags head darlaston on a friday then sleep it off in truck in the yard.

ergomatic man:

The only Jack I can remember is Jack Lownes, nicknamed Noddy?

pete smith:

ergomatic man:

could be always had a cap on think he,d been at mervyns for years.

ergomatic man:

pete smith:

ergomatic man:

could be always had a cap on think he,d been at mervyns for years.

Yes that sounds like Noddy!

Nortons or Coopers at Liverpool?

image.jpegTruck n driver Dec 93 , all publicity is good :blush: :laughing:

Couple of shots of L555 MRA,

:laughing: these scania things are beginning to grow on me !

Punchy Dan:
:lol: these scania things are beginning to grow on me !

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Resist the urge Dan, British is best and always will be! :wink:

Pete.

1st pic when in service at Appleby’s, 2nd pic when is service with Pugh’s (pic is atkidaves) motor is on SORN so it looks like she has survived,Pete

:sunglasses:

Yard scene.