Apparently i know nothing bout trucks

and that im blind. this is some twit trying to argue with me

taken from facebook

*the seat are well comfy in the 4 and r series"

“scania is the best and very exclusive” theres about 50billion scannias in this country

“cant beat a v8”

“better driving position, more relaxed and laid back, better cab access. To be honest i am comparing a scania 4 series 80 tonner on air both cab and suspension and a 58 plate daf 105 150 tonner on steel both cab and suspension”

wtf comparing 2 trucks at different weights :S

some people are soo blind about scannys. just because they have a v8 doesnt make them great, they only hate dafs because they dont like being comfy lol.

How can they be exclusive with that many of them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m looking for two new trucks and they are not top of the list IMO either. Left hookers are OK, but I don’t like sitting twisted in a RHD.
Don’t think we will be allowed to have them anyway because we won’t have room to put the V8 badge on the team shirts and I think it is still a criminal offence to drive a scanny and not wear the badge, even on you pajamas

yea you have to wear the v8 even if you drive a 380 lol

oh god it gets better, will pringles name has just been mentioned haha.

why do people see the need to ■■■■ up that boys {zb} soo much? no wonder he has such a big ego