Apparel question

there was a helpful thread on the best bag, now i want to know your opinions on the best trousers

i also remember the MJD branded jogging bottom thread - no, thank you :slight_smile:

something that won’t look like you are a homeless bell end :grimacing: (no offence to those who have to wear them :unamused: :sunglasses: )

I use Dunlop trousers, believe i got them from SportsDirect £15…hard wearing and billy basic.

I have mountain warehouse trousers and shorts, much better than the crap ones work issue you with. Trouble is they’ve got elastic in the waistband so you don’t feel yourself putting weight on lol :open_mouth:

totalworkwear.co.uk

I buy all my work trousers from here!

For summer hi vis t shirts a god send, keeps layers down and you always have a hi vis on so no faffing taking a hi vis vest on and off if you are so inclined to do so.

Any decent work wear supplier will sell a good range of work wear, or sports direct as mentioned they have some useful stuff.

Personal choice as to what you prefer to wear, work shorts for the summer not your nice Bermuda shorts you think look really cool, providing the places you go allow shorts so always carry a spare pair of trousers just in case lol

Arco combat style and when there old cut the bottoms off making summer shorts. Set of braces off Amazon.
I wouldn’t get a hi viz t shirt as it would reflect in the window doing my nut in

Scruffs, screwfix.com/p/scruffs-worke … _container

Lightweight, so good for the summer and quick drying after you’ve just got drenched! :imp:
No shorts for me, I don’t get my ankles out for just anyone… :wink:

cheers,

so far screwfix is the only user-friendly website to find the right size

ordered these
totalworkwear.co.uk/all-work … ed247.html

Any decent employer will provide you with a uniform.

eagerbeaver:
Any decent employer will provide you with a uniform.

Agree with this, I start my first job in a couple of weeks & they supply everything including boots although I have got my own dewalt ones which are proper comfy.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I’m wearing Dickies red and black, very stylish eventhough they don’t cater for female curves :wink:. I get everything I need from eBay cause I have no time to shop. I also wear standard black polo shirts and a black hard cap because I’m a HIAB driver now going Ltd :slight_smile:

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

cheers Yoni,

yeah, i received mine but unfortunately they will go back as they appeared to be too big.

on a separate note i found a local outlet where you can get trousers for around 15-20 quid so i will probably give it a go as the price is the same but the material seems to be much better

and they (well, those in women section at least) allow for female curves, you know… :unamused: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing: