Apologies for our Absence

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Well done you folks, I panicked and thought I had been banned. I emailed php
to make sure.

They thought i was smoking exotic tobacco :stuck_out_tongue:

ever been done ?

Banned :question: Why would we ban you :question: :smiley: :wink:

Don’t worry though if we do ever ban anyone we email them to let them know, then they know it’s not their PC playing up. :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
Hopefully it won’t happen again, it was a small glitch in the php software that caused it to not recognise the member list, so it could happen to any site that uses php for it’s forums…

Made my day that, being a bit of an ASP programmer in my spare time I get loads of leg pulling from friends who use PHP and Linux Servers. Especially when some hackers brings down a load of Microsoft Servers. :frowning: Nice to see PHP isn’t bullet proof after all. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Banned :question: Why would we ban you :question: :smiley: :wink:

Don’t worry though if we do ever ban anyone we email them to let them know, then they know it’s not their PC playing up. :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Id ban him just for being odd!! :bulb: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thecritic:
I’d ban him just for being odd!! :bulb: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nah…can’t do that…then we’d have to ban ourselves as well! :open_mouth: :confused: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LucyR:

Thecritic:
I’d ban him just for being odd!! :bulb: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nah…can’t do that…then we’d have to ban ourselves as well! :open_mouth: :confused: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

True!!! :grimacing:

Technical Difficulties ;

1,Flat battery.
2, Roadworks.
3,Traffic jam.
4,Overslept.
5,Puncture.
6,Bad curry.
7,Power cut.

All of the above can be used as excuses.

Stop giving Trucknet a hard time or they MAY disconnect you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok…we’ve been sussed…it was:

6,Bad curry.

Feeding it to the guy looking after the server was not one of my brighter ideas…the result being:

4,Overslept

Which eventually resulted in:

Debug Mode

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

(ps.now you know why the clock’s an hour behind…again… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: )

:blush: Apologies Neil ! :laughing:

LucyR:
(ps.now you know why the clock’s an hour behind…again… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: )

But Lucy the clock isn’t an hour behind provided members have remembered to reset the time in their profile at this time of year to GMT+1.

Of course no one on the TruckNet UK staff would forget to do that would they? :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: :smiley:

I thought it was only the members who argued on here :laughing:

P.S. Whats the time? :blush:

We are all members Niall. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Of course no one on the TruckNet UK staff would forget to do that would they?

No…'course not…just testing…like to make sure it’s all working ok now…which it seems that it is…erm…ahem… :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Touch’e ! (Can’t find the Collins French dictionary to confirm!)

:smiley: :smiley: