Anyone working for NWT? Info on the job, good bad, stay away

Information about working for NWT please ta…

Worked there for seven years I like but it doesn’t suit everybody. I’ll send a PM

Are you still there knight?

I speak to some of the NWT lads when I stop (daily) at Hillside Cafe, maybe we’ve spoken? I’m the Plevin driver who’s always moaning :laughing:

For my sins I’m still there and probably will be till I retire, not as far away as I would like. I don’t stop at cafe’s very often so I doubt if we’ve met, mind if one of them was big and ugly with a shaved head, it was probably me :smiley: :smiley:

waynedl:

I speak to some of the NWT lads when I stop (daily) at Hillside Cafe, maybe we’ve spoken? I’m the Plevin driver who’s always moaning :laughing:

Are you the fella who’s always going north A1 above newark mid morning who sticks to dead on 50mph?

the maoster:

waynedl:

Are you the fella who’s always going north A1 above newark mid morning who sticks to dead on 50mph?

Allow me to rephrase that…

Are you the fella who’s always going north A1 above newark mid morning who sticks to the speed limit?

waynedl:

I speak to some of the NWT lads when I stop (daily) at Hillside Cafe, maybe we’ve spoken? I’m the (insert current company name here) driver who’s always moaning :laughing:

FTFY :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:

waynedl:

No, I normally run between Mossley and The Flouch, turn left at The Flouch towards Huddersfield.

BUT, When I run to our depot in Elkesley, I stick to 50mph on the A1 and the A1(M), if I did increase my speed on the A1(M) to it’s limit, it’s 51mph on the sat nav, so I stick at 50 :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:

waynedl:

I speak to some of the NWT lads when I stop (daily) at Hillside Cafe, maybe we’ve spoken? I’m the (insert current company name here) driver who’s always moaning :laughing:

FTFY :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Too true :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve been here 3 months at the end of the week :open_mouth:

I am actually looking for something else, no surprise there, but it’s still paying the bills for now.

waynedl:

all you container drivers moan easy job sat around for hours what is they to moan about :question:

bradfordlad9999:

waynedl:

all you container drivers moan easy job sat around for hours what is they to moan about :question:

I didn’t realise that Plevin did containers! :wink:

bradfordlad9999:

waynedl:

Read my post I said I liked it, most of he time anyway.

the maoster:

bradfordlad9999:

waynedl:

I didn’t realise that Plevin did containers! :wink:

Same ■■■■ though, open doors, hook up 2 hoses and sit there whilst the trailer empties itself :laughing: