Anyone working for DHL?

Hi all!Im a class2 driver working for DHL since september.Im on furniture delivery contract and once i ve done a year here i would like to change,i still wanna work for Dhl but on another contract.Any suggestions how to change contract within the company?Thanks!

Speak to your manager about any internal vacancies, look on their careers website, do some research etc

I’ve transferred twice within DHL and both times I found the new job on the website. But they don’t advertise that many driving jobs on the website so I guess I was lucky. Asking people you work with now who have worked on other contracts previously might be your best bet.

anyone work for DHL?
about half of them

Been on the Jobsworld website a number of times with only 3-4 jobs on it for UK… Is this the right site for DHL, surely there must be more than a handful of jobs for the UK?

raidd:
Hi all!Im a class2 driver working for DHL since september.Im on furniture delivery contract and once i ve done a year here i would like to change,i still wanna work for Dhl but on another contract.Any suggestions how to change contract within the company?Thanks!

find another DHL site you’d like to work at and ask your Depot Manager if he could fix you a transfer.i work for the company and a few have come and gone that way.do your research on the other depot first though…one of our drivers went just before Christmas,and lasted 5 weeks before he asked for a transfer back to us :laughing:

Thanks for the answers!Yeah thats the thing is not many jobs on the DHL website.I found jobs but its via agency but im not going to leave Dhl to get work with an agency for Dhl:)