Anyone work for Transline?

I got transfered to Transline from Driver Direct.
Now with DD i was paid if cancelled before 4 hours of shift start time. Then things went bad it got moved to 2 hours. Now Transline who have just cancelled me as i was walking out the door are saying the can cancel you with no notice whatsoever. Normally i would just change agency etc but i do get a bit of work off them. Anyone else had the same trouble?

LASHHGV:
Now with DD i was paid if cancelled before 4 hours of shift start time. Then things went bad it got moved to 2 hours. Now Transline who have just cancelled me as i was walking out the door are saying the can cancel you with no notice whatsoever. Normally i would just change agency etc but i do get a bit of work off them. Anyone else had the same trouble?

I work for Transline in Lanarkshire they have canceld me on more than one occasion and i’ve never been reimbursed …

i work for transline manchester and they dont pay if your cancelled

I was used to getting cancelled in the morning for an afternoon shift but now they have got it down to 85 mins before the shift. Ittakes me 60 mins to get in. Then later on in the day (2 days running now) they ring for me to go in straight away, but i told them where to go. One day i will crack and they will know about it :open_mouth:

LASHHGV:

I’m sure you’ll find thats just market forces working.In times of short supply of drivers they could force the upper hand and demand payment for a driver who would otherwise be booked somewhere else. Now sadly, thats not the case and the employers know it.

I woudn’t rock the boat if I were you, I know a lot of agency drivers who are doing nothing at all at the moment and would bite your hand off for a sniff of a shift.