Anyone work for MRS Dist.?

I’ve been driving class II’s for the company for a few months now. There is a chance I could get the company to pay for Class I training for me.

What I would like to try and find out is:

Do any of you people work for them doing distance work i.e away for a week at a time? Day shift doesn’t really appeal to me due to the distance I have to drive to get to work.

I’ve spoke to the odd Class I driver in the yard and they seem to think it’s ok.

I’m a bit sick of doing multi drop and I’m increasingly going home with an aching shoulder, carring carpet on your shoulder all day does take it’s toll.

I don’t mind the company, A lot of people say it’s bad (Muppet Road Show etc) but they gave me a chance when no one else would and for that I’m greatful. I admit we, the Class II drivers, are run off our feet at times but that’s just the way it goes I suppose. I’m on a run I actually find somewhat enjoyable at times. Lots of countryside to see and half decent customers.

What are the 07 Reg Ren. Prem 450’s like to drive? I hear they’re basically Volvos.

So anyone else on here work for them? What do you make of it? If you would prefer not to say who you work for on here you can always pm me.

Thanks in advance.

can only go on my experience of them from 17 and 10 years ago the transport office is clueless the work load is unsustainable resulting in a high turnover of drivers last time with them i lasted a week mainly due to the fact that as a driver down the road with bottled spirits on a curtainsider :question: not being able to get in touch with the depot (not being put threw to transport and them telling me transport would call me never happened ) wrong delivery addresses no back loads not being paid when you tip or load but if you need a job its called experience :laughing: live and learn

Pop over to [zb]
and ask McPloppy he used to work for them.

The dicks on here will probably remove the name of the site i mentioned if they do just pm me and ill send to to you.

URL removed by the ■■■■ on here. :wink:

These personal attacks seem to be more commonplace on here ESPECIALLY by the dicks in charge of it :wink:

suprised you got away with saying (zb) jammymutt :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i couldnt :wink: