Anyone work for cartwright bro's lincoln?

as per title, after some info. I’ll explain if anyone knows anything.

Thanks in advance

Dont work for them never have and dont want too!

All I know is, if your face dont fit expect ■■■■. They have a mixed fleet of new trucks to errr well used trucks. Some of their work is Branston potatoes, think they run up to there bob tail, collect trailer loaded then over to tescos RDC’s tip return drop trailer go back to base job done. Also part of one of the pallet networks not sure which though.
Know a lad that used to work there on a temp basis he mentioned the face dont fit bit to me and he was ok there!
Money no idea, but they advertise maybe once a year so perhaps moneys not so bad for the area.

thanks imp, someone else’s pm’d me saying much the same as you.

basicly, i’m doing my training (class2 next week and 1 asap) and a guy at work says he’s got me a job there as soon as I get class1.

It doesn’t sound great but might work ok for my first job if there’s any truth in it.

Thanks again

Well yes if you pass etc and then walk straight into a class 1 job then great for experiance etc but dont let them bully you and break rules etc.
There isnt much class1 work in Lincoln on the whole but there are a good few firms within 15 miles some good others best not too say! LOL

lol, yeah, starting to get that impression.

The difficult bit’s going to be; getting into somewhere, keeping my head down AND like you say, not letting them bully me :unamused:

talking to a lad who left our place and went to work for them, at donny a month ago and he seemed happy enough with it