Anyone we know?

:laughing:

Mmmmmmmm… I wonder !! pmsl !!

I hate you hobbs … :smiley: :smiley: I thought we were friends!! it looks like a have a diseased tongue… Bit like yours… oh no yours is poisonous!

Revenge is best served cold !!

Memo to self … " Take photo of ill fitting trousers and post in here "

Or walk down road and take photos of properties…
07785…

jimboy124:
I hate you hobbs … :smiley: :smiley: I thought we were friends!! it looks like a have a diseased tongue… Bit like yours… oh no yours is poisonous!

Revenge is best served cold !!

I agree - it’s disgusting behaviour from him and you should give him a good slap for it when you see him! :wink:

Thats a funny looking Bluetooth Rob, push it in and it comes out the otherside (ouch) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stevie.c:
Thats a funny looking Bluetooth Rob, push it in and it comes out the otherside (ouch) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just noticed that !!! PMSL!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimboy124:

stevie.c:

Just noticed that !!! PMSL!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Surely you must have some pics of neil you can post as revenge ■■? Let’s have them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t post that, I don’t even have that picture any more as I deleted at soon as you sent it to me, due to the offensive nature. So screw you.

Coffeeholic:
I didn’t post that, I don’t even have that picture any more as I deleted at soon as you sent it to me, due to the offensive nature. So screw you.

thats a bit harsh !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Touchy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

My apologies to coffeeholic (SENIOR MEMBER)ex admin