Anyone watch Most haunted?

Just wondering. I am looking at organising a Paranormal Investigation (Ghost Hunt) early in the new year. I have a few locations planned and am looking at doing it for charity. Anyone interested in coming to York to try to spot some ghosties overnight?
Pm or email me if you are intereted. It will be around about (ish) £40 depending on numbers. That is ALOT cheaper than commercial companies who just do it for money, unlike my group who do it for ‘fun’ :open_mouth:
Anyone ever wanted to go on one?

Anyone watch Most haunted?
Yes - every time I see the Mrs :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I used to be a paranormal investigator and the best thing about doing ghost hunts was meeting different people and having a good laugh, as for the actual ghost hunting… well I’ve spent many cold long nights in supposed haunted locations and I have experienced three unexplained events. Sort of makes you wonder how Most Haunted can keep a three hour live broadcast interesting! :smiling_imp:

CW

Depends when you plan to do it as Id need to arrange somewhere to stay, having to come down from Hampshire…!!

dangerousdave:
Just wondering. I am looking at organising a Paranormal Investigation (Ghost Hunt) early in the new year. I have a few locations planned and am looking at doing it for charity. Anyone interested in coming to York to try to spot some ghosties overnight?
Pm or email me if you are intereted. It will be around about (ish) £40 depending on numbers. That is ALOT cheaper than commercial companies who just do it for money, unlike my group who do it for ‘fun’ :open_mouth:
Anyone ever wanted to go on one?

I think you’ve posted this on the wrong site Dave. This is a trucking site, not a ghost hunter one. :confused:

Paul.
dangerous may be on the wrong site,but maybe not.Reading some of your contributions.
Quote but not verbatum.“I have no problem entering a motorway pulling 100 tons”.
Some time later.
Quote,again not verbatum.“As a new C+E(less than a year)driver,I need advice on Iceland in Scotland”.
Make up your mind boy,or are you a reborn 40’s truck driver?
If you are dangerous will be very interested!!

I should have added that in 30 years driving,I have never seen 100 tons on a rigid.

100 tons on a rigid :stuck_out_tongue:
i’ll do it later :laughing:

DaveL:
Paul.
dangerous may be on the wrong site,but maybe not.Reading some of your contributions.
Quote but not verbatum.“I have no problem entering a motorway pulling 100 tons”.
Some time later.
Quote,again not verbatum.“As a new C+E(less than a year)driver,I need advice on Iceland in Scotland”.
Make up your mind boy,or are you a reborn 40’s truck driver?
If you are dangerous will be very interested!!

You guys take the internet and what people write way too seriously… :laughing: :laughing:

dangerousdave:
Just wondering. I am looking at organising a Paranormal Investigation (Ghost Hunt) early in the new year. I have a few locations planned

A couple more locations for you to investigate.

Any former BP truckstop site ( still haunted by the “that’s now’t” brigade in the cafes)

A6 Shap, An old boy still trying to get his old Atki up the hill by shovelling a hundred ton of snow