Anyone using vehicle tracking systems?

Did see one on ebay £145 ish quid it was a commercial advert & states they are a lot dearer than that usually, dont know if its any good though I have never used one :neutral_face: :smiley:

Its usually done on a contract basis ie 3 yrs and free fitting and supply of hardware normally works out about 25- 30 quid a month

Most use: www.isotrak.com

We use:
masternaut.co.uk/

Far FAR easier used as a driver than Isotrak, bloody handy as its just a matter of each driver plugging in a small key in each truck. :wink:

I use quatix pay as you go £20 per month instalation free… good tracker but just had one taken out of one vehicle cost £120 plus vat to have it taken out
John

We use tomtom work, you get truck satnav and tracker, you can communicate with office, they can send you a job which you except and routes automatically. I think it uses Internet site so you don’t need software instaling so can view on any computer with your login, don’t have a clue how much it costs and the TM fitted it himself, I saw him soldering wires to the rear of the dash.

if so what are your opinions?
and what is the cost of them? (if you dont mind me asking)
we have had a look at a few systems online but would like someone who has them fitted to give there experience of them

V-Sol @ Preston, very good kit, with very good back up, One of the two owners is an ex international haulier, who knows what you need.

I can`t remember the cost, but, it pays for its self PDQ :wink: