Walkers have got some new flavours
cajun squirrel
fish and chips
chilli and chocolate
duck and hot soi
builders breakfast
onion bhaji

Anyone tried any of these?

I had the Builders Breakfast the other day & they tasted great. I think it should have been called “Truckers Breakfast” because thats what people think we eat.

Chilli & Chocolate tomorrow then Onion Bahji on Tuesday. Will get the others when we shoping on Thursday

Been trying to get some helicopter flavour crisps for ages but all i can get is plain
:laughing:

ive had the duck and the breakfast ones did want the squirral but local asda had none

I tried Crispy Duck in Hoisin sauce and Cajun Squirrel last night ,Chuffing hell !!They were awful!!.Will try the rest soon and post a view afterwards

Chilli & Chocolate… Hot & YUK!!!

Just had the squirrel,and I think they’re not bad,but the chiili and chocolate is ■■■■.

Ken.

Years ago ,my local had scotch brooth also hedgehog flavour , yuk! the next two drinks needed to get rid of the taste ,they lasted a week on the shelves, before the landlord made a wise chioce

Didnt know they were out yet will go and try some of them :smiley:

I tried the fish and chip flavour and the builders breakfast ones last night.Yuk!!.The fish and chip smelt like fish but tasted awful.The breakfast ones just tasted like egg.Not nice at all.I dont think any of the flavours are going to be a money spinner

johnpirate:
I tried the fish and chip flavour and the builders breakfast ones last night.Yuk!!.The fish and chip smelt like fish but tasted awful.The breakfast ones just tasted like egg.Not nice at all.I dont think any of the flavours are going to be a money spinner

The person who picked the winning flavour gets £50000 and 1% of future sales

Sorry lad/lasses I cant say anything , I just deliver them,
I will say my kids think the only nice thing was the dont get told off for wasting food when they put a 3/4 full bag in the bin
by the way they did hedgehog ones a long time ago.
I might sugest about doing drink flavoured ones next

larger
stout
sherry
whisky
liquor
best bitter

Who knows we could sell 2 bags in one go

curry flavour crisp and a packet of larger please

Tried the Squirrel and liked them gonna get the others later on to take with me this week. Should do a multi pack with em all in, What do ya reckon?

Fish n Chips - tasted like the cheapest nastiest bit of fish you can think of , only 10x worse.
Hoisin Duck - hmmm was alright but wouldnt go out my way to buy another packet.
Chilli & Chocolate - Nothing fancy, would eat them again, but not as my first choice.
Cajun Squirrel - Veryyyy nice :slight_smile:

just the onion bahji and builders breakfast to try now

bugcos:
Tried the Squirrel and liked them gonna get the others later on to take with me this week. Should do a multi pack with em all in, What do ya reckon?

They do 2 , 6 packs size
2x 3 of each flavour in each pack

Just tried the chilli and chocolate ones, not too bad at all

Looked at them and thought they were aimed at out foreign counterparts. :laughing:

Decided on a pack of Kettle chips instead.

Had the Onion Bhaji flavour this afternoon and they tasted like cheese and onion crisps.

Tried the Duck and Builders breakfast both good flavours just need to do the fish and chip flavour now

I liked the onion bhaji crisps, couldn’t do with the builders or fish though