Anyone tramping for ups

Hello can anyone tell me if they are or have been tramping for UPS and what the job is like i.e. how are you treated and what hours pay etc.

cheers :laughing:

my mate did it for best connection. he said the job is good and you park up for the night in argos. the money was a set £110 per shift but they wanted the work from you 15 hr shifts which is a bit much for £110 a shift.

Worked at Derby for a couple of years; I was on a 4-wheeler on contract to Health Store Wholesale in Nottingham, similar sort of thing to Holland & Barrett but independent shops. Nice job, paid well, only quit after I’d moved down to Wales and the commuting got too much.

Generally speaking, UPS kit is good (artics are mostly Daf 95) and you mainly do bulk collection & delivery for Argos, mostly palletised though you can get some handball, but it’s all clean stuff… You will do plenty of hours though. Their own blokes have a rather complex pay system; agency workers tend to get paid an all-hours flat rate; know this 'cos I also used to be a recruitment consultant in a previous life and had plenty of dealings with UPS.