Anyone taking on in the northeast?

as above really, looking for some traction type work in the middlesbrough area, about sick of the steel job now, the rates are ok but the muppets who are running the job just cant put 2 days work together, if anyone has any ideas a pm would be great

A mate of mine bought bimself a cheap 2nd hand skelly (when all those new cheap ex-Bulmers came on the market) and is working between, PSA, PD & a little bit for DHL (Sunderland) on boxs.

Seems to be doing OK & is busy all week. Sometimes his Brother drives at weekends to, so they’re doing plenty!

must be something in the air i,ve just been offered some box work today, just waiting for him to send me the proper rate sheet as i think he put the decimal point in the wrong place on the 1st set :laughing: :wink:

it could be worth giving p&o a ring they seem to do a lot out of teesport :slight_smile:

dafman28:
it could be worth giving p&o a ring they seem to do a lot out of teesport :slight_smile:

on my list mate, you see all these jobs p&o etc but finding the right phone number for the right man takes some doing