Anyone seen a DPD truck?!

So, I ordered something from Apple yesterday, and requested a Saturday delivery. I checked the tracking website this morning, and it said the item had left the Hinckley hub twice (?), once just after 10pm yesterday and once at 00:56 this morning, for Feltham. Yet it still hasn’t arrived, and they can’t tell me why. There’s no traffic incidents anywhere on the motorways between there and here – I’ve done trunking to that area and it doesn’t take 10 hours; more like 4.

Has anyone seen a broken down DPD artic anywhere on the M42 or M40? Or maybe the M1? Heading south, obviously.

If it’s been dispatched twice keep your gob shut :wink:

Or perhaps your at the end of the multi droppers route…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndigoJo:
So, I ordered something from Apple yesterday, and requested a Saturday delivery. I checked the tracking website this morning, and it said the item had left the Hinckley hub twice (?), once just after 10pm yesterday and once at 00:56 this morning, for Feltham. Yet it still hasn’t arrived, and they can’t tell me why. There’s no traffic incidents anywhere on the motorways between there and here – I’ve done trunking to that area and it doesn’t take 10 hours; more like 4.

Has anyone seen a broken down DPD artic anywhere on the M42 or M40? Or maybe the M1? Heading south, obviously.

I done a trunk there last year and when I got back to the depot they asked how I managed to drive into the hub only once but leave twice…still figuring that one out… [emoji23]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

UselessForce:
Or perhaps your at the end of the multi droppers route…

No, it hadn’t arrived at Feltham, let alone gone out on a run.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Feltham says it all
Probably on eBay now

Keeping us in suspense. What did you buy?

nick2008:
Keeping us in suspense. What did you buy?

an orange. :grimacing:

Oh fair shout! Mind you I find DPDs tracking is the best but even that can be slow to update. Did it turn up?

UselessForce:
Oh fair shout! Mind you I find DPDs tracking is the best but even that can be slow to update. Did it turn up?

No, I had Apple cancel the shipment and went and bought another one (on my credit card, to be paid when I get the refund for the first one) from a shop locally. It was an iPad, to replace my existing mini one which is too small even though it works perfectly well (it’s going on eBay tomorrow).

Must be Dozy’s new job :stuck_out_tongue:

IndigoJo:

UselessForce:

No, I had Apple cancel the shipment and went and bought another one (on my credit card, to be paid when I get the refund for the first one) from a shop locally. It was an iPad, to replace my existing mini one which is too small even though it works perfectly well (it’s going on eBay tomorrow).

That’s a pain, still at least it’s sorted now. Flipping hate these “speedy parcel delivery” guys. Usually only let you down lol good luck with the auction [emoji1303]